CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Week

I'm a little late on the updates.
Today is my birthday, but I'll make a separate post about that.
The only things I can remember about last week is that on Saturday, Alicia did my hair. She's been using my hair for style experiments lately, and I like it.And then on Sunday, we had the ward Sweet Swap at our apartment. Technically it was in 8 AND 9, but I'm pretty sure almost everyone came to ours because I couldn't take a step without running into someone. I'm sure there were at least 50 people squeezed into there. It was fun, though.

On Monday, David asked me to study with him again so we did. He was an hour late though because he had to meet with his recruiter. But it went good.
And then for FHE, only me and Alicia went because Kortney was taking a test and Mileah was who knows where. We didn't end up doing an activity, we just kind of talked for the hour. It was nice, though. They found out I love McDonald's so after FHE two of my brothers drove me and Alicia there :)

1 comments:

Winger said...

Cute hairdo. It's fun to have a roommate who wants to experiment on you, huh?
The sweet swap sounds fun, your ward should do it again sometime.
Nice FHE bros to take you to McD's---but bad food for you. (don't carrots and apples sound better--haha)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!