CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home and Family Conference

On Saturday, I went to the Home and Family Conference. It was from 9am - 3:30pm. I had to pay $8 to go, but it was really good, and I get extra credit for my family relations class.
I took about two pages of notes for every presentation, they were really informative. There were a bunch of classes you could go to, but you could only pick one every hour. I went to "Filling Your Empty Cup", "Friends, Facebook, Fidelity", "Raising Teenagers", and "Heart, Body, and Soul".
It was really worth it :)

Then right after, I met with my Chinese group. We finished making our story and got a rough draft of our script done. I'm excited to start recording it hopefully this week.

1 comments:

Winger said...

Sounds like a good conference--way to go for the extra credit--good job!

Can you believe only one month of school left?