CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

20!

I had a really good birthday!
I was woken up by Alicia and Kortney putting balloons all over my bed. Somehow they thought it wouldn't wake me up... Haha.
In Chinese, Sister Shen said we were going to sing to someone else whose birthday it was, but David shouted "It's Kayli's birthday too!" so the class sang to both of us.
After my classes, I opened my presents. Thank you, mom! And thank you to Grandmas and Aunt Myrle for sending me cards!At 6:00, we went to Wingers. Me, Rikke, Cammi, Alicia, Vanessa, Kortney, and Joseph. I thought it was kind of funny that I only invited Alicia and Kortney. Alicia invited Vanessa, Kortney invited Joseph, and Rikke invited herself and then invited Cammi. I'm glad everyone came, though!
After that, we all came back to my apartment and hung out and played games. We had lots of fun!

I can't believe I'm 20!! I'm so old!

3 comments:

Winger said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time! Such good roommates to cover you with balloons and make you a cake!
20 is not old---try being almost 50!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Kayli! I'm so glad you had a great day, you deserve it! WE love you!

Ryan said...

Are your bones creaking yet? Nice jump.