CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Frustrating

I never had a problem with roommates who broke the rules before.
But this is driving me crazy.
Alicia's almost always out past curfew with her boyfriend.
And he comes up to our room a lot.
Today I was downstairs, so they went up to our room and they made out on her bed.
This is driving me nuts.

I'm scared to come out of the shower in my robe because I have to wonder if Tim is upstairs. Or I have to worry about if my pajamas are too revealing, because Tim always comes up to say goodnight to Alicia.

But I can't talk to her about it. Alicia gets offended very very easily, and she holds grudges. If I tried to talk to her about it, she'd get really mad at me.

1 comments:

Winger said...

You really need to talk to her and let you know how you feel.