CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Week

It's been a generally good week :)

I believe it was Monday that the guy I like asked me to study with him a few times a week. We have Chinese together, and I study it so much on my own time that I can pick up what we learn in class pretty easily. So on Wednesday we met together and it was nice. We were going to meet on Friday too, but he canceled. But hopefully we'll get together tomorrow.

On Friday night I went with Alicia and Vanessa to the Acoustic Cafe, and we saw Ray and Lee there so we sat by them. Alicia and Vanessa left a little early to go latin dancing, but I really didn't want to go to that, so I stuck around and hung out with Ray and Lee. Afterwards, I went back to their apartment and Lee played his guitar and sang a few songs. I was very pleasantly surprised. That guy's got the voice of an angel :)
After that, we watched Nacho Libre. Haha, it was pretty dumb, but I like dumb humor.
Saturday morning I woke up early and went to yoga. I was going to go with Rikke, but she woke up too late, so I went by myself. I really really loved it. I'm definitely going to go every saturday. After yoga, I met with Rikke and Helen and their other roommate, and we worked out for a bit, and then Rikke drove us to the store. Then Rikke, Helen, and I went to Craigo's for lunch.
That night, I went to the Peking Acrobat show. Seriously one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. I was so utterly impressed.
Afterwards, the guy sitting behind me told me that watching my reactions to the stunts was one of the more entertaining parts of the show. My mouth was hanging open almost the whole time haha. Or my hands were over my mouth. Or I was exclaiming "oo"s and "ah"s. It was really really good.

This Sunday was our first Sunday that we all went to church together! The four of us all sat in relief society together and sacrament meeting together! It was really nice.

2 comments:

Winger said...

I like hearing about good weeks! So after hearing Lee sing, will you have a crush on him again- or will he never be anything but a friend?
Stick with the yoga class that will be good for you! Make new friends in the class too, that would be a bonus.
That's funny that the guy sitting behind you enjoyed your facial expressions. I'm glad you enjoyed the show--made it worth even having to go by yourself huh.
No picture of the epic event of the 4 roommates together? May never happen again, you should have documented it!
And I hope you get to study with Chinese guy some more! Crushes can be so frustrating, I wish you happiness.

Jessica said...

Sounds like a very fun week!
I LOVE YOGA! I go every week and love it! Maybe next time we see you we can do some yoga together! :)