CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Date


Last weekend I went to Kari's house. Mom and dad picked me up and took me to McD's and then we were off to IF. It was really fun :)
It was so nice to see my parents and Kari and Brent and Alexis. Alexis is so much fun!
On Sunday, we went to dinner at Renae's and it was so fun to watch Alexis and Zaden chase each other around everywhere.
On Tuesday Kels and I had a double date. She was with Ray (who she'd been on a few dates with) and I was with Ray's roommate Lee.
We had an ice cream sculpting contest (which Kels/Ray won by far (they're both art majors)). It was really fun though :D Here's the turtle they made: Isn't it cute?
Lee and I made a cat, but it's too ugly to post lol (the pictures was taken after it was almost completely melted).
After that, we watched Igor and then we just hung around and talked for a while before Emily came over. It was really fun :)

Friday night, Kels went on another date with Ray. He ended up telling her how much he likes her and they held hands and he even kissed her goodnight.
So now, Kelsey's heading over to his apartment to "break up with him". She only sees him as a friend. I hope they can still be friends, because he's a lot of fun. But we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

what a fun date idea. did you eat the ice cream after? Lee is pretty cute :)

Ryan said...

I hope you didn't eat the ice cream after putting your hands all in it. Fun times.

Kayli said...

We didn't eat the ice cream after, we through it away lol. But they brought another carton thing of ice cream to have after.