CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Week

On Tuesday, I opened my presies! Thank you, mommy!
I got some clothes and underwear and books and a candle. I love everything! I already read all my comics.
Julia and Kels took me to McDonald's for my birthday dinner haha.
For pretty much the rest of the week, I was sick. Then on Thursday I made myself go to Book of Mormon because I had to give a presentation. Getting out and talking to people must've made me better. And I'm sure Kelsey's vitamin C tablets helped too.

2 comments:

Winger said...

We'll have to make you Texas Sheet Cake when you get home!
I'm glad you're feeling better and hope that you can get all caught up with whatever you missed while sick.

Ryan said...

Being sick is no fun, especially near your birthday. The boys have had colds recently but are getting better now. Remember to have fun while you are still a teenager.