CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Date With Lee

I've seen a lot of Lee this week :)

On Thursday, Kelsey wanted to make cookies for St Patrick's day (even though it was two days after). So she made sugar cookies. I took some of her dough and made a giraffe out of it. It was fun ^^
But after we baked them, my giraffe (Charles) got really fat. And then Joseph came over and he attacked him and ate his neck. I chased after him but when I got to him it was too late :(
It's okay though. I guess cookies are meant to be eaten.
On Friday, Ray came over. He told us that Lee was at this dancing thing and that we should go rescue him (because he didn't really want to go to it). So we went over and got him.
Then we all went and saw Coraline at the cheap theater. It was really really good! I loved it! And I sat next to Lee :)
After the movie, we went back to our apartment and hung out until like twenty minutes before curfew. We made up a family where Ray is the dad, Lee is the mom, Julia is the uncle, Kelsey is the daughter, and I am the pet giraffe.
We played a few games, too. I laughed so hard :)
Lee is super hilarious.

On Saturday, Kels and I were bored so Julia took us up to IF (Julia had been wanting to go). Kelsey got a new journal at Barnes and Noble and then we had Subway for lunch. When we first decided we were going to IF, I hoped that I could see Kari. So while we were in subway, I called Kari and asked if she was home and if I could come over.
So we left the mall and headed for Kari's house. On the way, Kelsey got a call from Ray. Apparently Lee managed to get two tickets for Guitars Unplugged (We had all been trying to get tickets, but they were sold out). Somehow, he got two. So Ray asked if any of us wanted to go (because Lee didn't have our numbers). Kelsey, devising a plan, said that her and Julia didn't want to go, but that I wanted to. So Lee and I would be the only ones going.
She hung up and I started begging her to go with me (even though there were only two tickets, so I don't know how she would've gone). I felt physically ill because I was so nervous.

We got to Kari's and I asked her what I should do. When I told her it was Lee, she said I definitely should go. Brent said I should've made out with him the whole time lol (because I said I didn't know what to talk about).
Alexis was cute :)
She could walk a few steps before she fell. She was really really calm. She let me hold her on my lap and she didn't even move for a long time.

We headed back to Rexburg so I could get ready. I took a quick shower and Kels and Julia picked out my clothes and then Julia did my hair as I did my make-up. It was a combined effort!
Lee came earlier than I expected. Julia was in the middle of straightening my hair, so Kels tried to keep him occupied while we finished. I cut Julia off because I didn't want to keep him waiting too long. When I came down the stairs, he looked kind of surprised. Maybe because he was thinking that it wasn't a date so maybe he was wondering why I got dressed up. I don't know.

So we walked to the Hart and we talked and it was nice. Once in the gym, we couldn't find a seat, so we had to sit up in the bleachers. That was okay, though.
We talked a bit more before the show started.

It was a really good show! The Best of Guitars Unplugged. So everyone was really good.
And in between every performance, there were two commercials produced by students, and they were all hilarious.

After the show, we walked back to my apartment. I invited him in, but then found that no one else was home, so he had to leave.

Half an hour later, Kels, Julia, and Ray came in. Ray asked where Lee was and I said he went home. So Kels smaked Ray saying "I told you we should've come back earlier!"
We hung out for a bit, and then we went to Ray's apartment and got Lee lol.
DJ, their other roommate, decided he wanted to come with us too.
We went over to Julia's apartment for a change and we hung out there until twenty minutes before curfew.

It was a very very eventful day for me :)
And it was really good :)

4 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

Yay! I am so glad you went and had fun!! Told you it wouldn't be too bad!

Winger said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Ryan said...

Sounds fun. Is Lee a freshman?
Who has a pet giraffe?

Kayli said...

Lee is a Junior.
Haha, we have a pet giraffe!