CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Weeks Left!

Julia moved to Rexburg. She lives in Colonial House now. I'm not sure if that was last Tuesday or the Tuesday before...
Well, she's been at our apartment all day every day since. It's not a bad thing, it's fun. She's sort of become one of our roommates. She just goes back to Colonial to sleep.
On Wednesday, I had a concert!
Ray and Lee came, as well as Kelsey, Julia, and Lindsay :)
I think it went really well. I hope I can buy a recording of it somewhere--I heard they record all the concerts.

On Friday, Joseph set us up on another group date.
He wanted to set me up with Lee, but we all decided I need more practice first.
So I went with Joseph's roommate, Andrew. He's really really cute and nice.
We all drove up to the Hinckley and went to Acoustic Cafe. Andrew made up harmonies to every song and sang them pretty loud, which was a little annoying.
Also, he prayed over our snacks. There was a snack table, so we got cookies and lemonade. I felt a little guilty because I had already taken a few bites before he proposed we should pray.
After the show, we drove down to G's Dairy and got ice cream. It was really good :)
The same thing happened with the ice cream. I took a few bites, and then he asked if we could pray. I'm not really used to that, I guess.
Kels and her date sat at the same table as us, which was fun :)
Andrew wanted to go to McDonald's after, so we drove there. He was the only one who got anything. We went through the drive through and we sang the Arthur theme song to the lady. That was really funny.

Overall, it was a fun date :)
Kelsey started packing a long long time ago. Just a few dates ago, she started packing her clothes. She's pretty much ready to go home.

On Saturday, Spencer wanted to play DDR. So we invited Ray and Lee. But when Spencer arrived, he told us the plans changed and instead we were going to his friend's house to play Rock Band. So we drove to the boys' apartment to pick them up, but Lee had already left to go meet Ray in the Spori. So he walked all the way there for nothing >.<
I guess we could have gone back and picked them up there, but Spencer really wanted to hurry. So we told the boy's we'd have to reschedule. I still feel really guilty though :(Today, we had our FHE dinner. It went really well :)
Kelsey made her hay stacks. African curry. It was really really good!
The girls brought over some topings, and the boys brought AMAZING dessert. They were called pull-aparts or something. I had 4 :x They were amazing!
This was my favorite FHE group so far! We got along really well with them and we actually invited them over for things other than FHE (like guitar hero/ddr/movies/etc). I'll really miss them! Hopefully we can still hang out with them!

2 comments:

Winger said...

Sounds like your social life is picking up a little--now that it's time to come home! You'll have to get involved with the Institute and Single's Ward here and keep up your practice with talking and hanging out with boys. :)

Ryan said...

It does sound like you are having fun. No explaination of the first picture?