CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

We've been at Kari's house all this week for Thanksgiving break. It's been really fun! I love visiting my family and Alexis is so fun to watch and play with <3


On Thanksgiving, we went over to Grandma Kotter's for dinner. It was really good! After, we hung out for a long time. The cousins and I played some games I taught them and we showed each other magic tricks we knew. It was a really good time, I didn't want to leave!
I was the photographer for a family photo shoot I did for Kari/Brent/Alexis! that was fun, too. I made this collage for them out of Kari's favorite pictures.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

looks like it was fun

Winger said...

We sure did have fun.
I'm glad we came over there.
You did a good job on the picture collage.