CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

PreThanksgiving Week

Our Freezer is completely out of whack! It's freeeezing! Also, our fridge is almost warm. Weird :/

On Friday, Celeste and I went out for ice cream :) It was nice to spend some 1 on 1 time with her.
Saturday, Celeste left and so I was home alone with Lindsay.
That night, she took me to a play at her old High School. It was Bye Bye Birdie. Oh my goodness, it was amazing. I couldn't see the IHS theater department pulling off something like that in a million years. Everyone could sing and everyone could act and they actually used their orchestra. It was sooo good!

Sunday, Linds and I went to church at noon instead of 1:30. So many people we gone that they combined the whole stake into one ward. It was about the size of a ward, too. Crazy.

And now I'm at Kari's house! :D

1 comments:

Ryan said...

I remember those ghost town holiday weeks, I think conference weekend is the quietest around town, well besides between semesters.