CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas today and I'm happy to be home!
Ryan, Jessica, Jacob, and Ian came over a few times. It was so nice to see them! The boys are getting so big. They look ready to walk any time! Though I guess they need to crawl first...
It would have been nice to have Kari, Brent, and Alexis home too! But I guess they gotta do what they gotta do :/ I hope they had a nice Christmas.
Today mom woke me up at I don't know what time, but I was in the middle of a dream. I went back to sleep and she woke me up again at 9. I was tempted to sleep more, but I decided that I should get up.
So then we had Christmas! I got a new ipod! I also got Okami for wii and Mario Kari for wii! A few movies and clothes and yay! I'm so happy!

2 comments:

Winger said...

We're glad that you were home too!

Ryan said...

it was fun to see you, and the boys liked it too.