CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finals Week

Finals week is over!!!
None of my finals were too hard, thank goodness.
I'm pretty sure I got 100% on my BoM final because it was completely opinion.
I only got 75% on my American Foundations final.
I don't know what I got on my others, but I feel pretty good about them.
It snowed this week! Well, it snowed one day and stuck. It continued to melt away all week long. But I woke up this morning (at Kari's) and there's a fresh batch of snow on the ground!Monson is gone. Lindsay asked if she could talk to Kelsey and I. So she sat us down and told us we needed to get rid of Monson. She's going to take him to an animal shelter :(

I had a dream last night that mom got my report card and she showed me and everything was Fs and Ds. I was like "What???" And I didn't know what happened. Let's hope it isn't like that in real life!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yay, one semester down and you are still alive.

Winger said...

Welcome Home!!
Now that dream better not come true!