CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FHE

Sorry, there was no picture for our third Sunday ^^;

There's also no picture for this topic :(

On Sunday we got our FHE assignments.
And it turns out I'm the FHE Mother.
The Father is engaged and is moving out soon, so he doesn't come.
Which makes me a single mother :(

We had FHE last night and we played a little get to know you game. We just passed around a sheet of paper that had several silly questions to answer about yourself.
That took a lot longer than I expected. Rather than just a little 10 minute activity, it took over half an hour. So the actual activity we had planned, we're saving until next week.

We have six boys and eight girls.
Derik (The Father) doesn't come, but one of the girls brings her boyfriend, so it's still six.
I'm going to try to remember all of their names:
Ben, Caleb, Mark, Lindsay, Sam, Chad, Holly, Kelsey, Brittany, Jennifer, Chad, Celeste, Kelsey, and me! (I remembered in the order we were sitting)
Yay!
We have a very fun group and Caleb is very very cute :)

I'm excited to get to know them all better.

3 comments:

Winger said...

A single FHE mother. Oh my. Nothing like making the youngest kid in the ward the mom huh?
I hope you have a great group and have lots of fun together.
Take a picture of your group next week so we can see cute Caleb!

Ryan said...

Ooh, Caleb. Do you like being the mother? Jessica and I were FHE parents once.

Amy said...

woo-hoo for FHE! Great way to get to know people! Thanks for visiting the other day- it was so nice to see you!