CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why hello, Logan

Welcome to the world Logan Don Cheney.
He is such an adorable little boy. A wise old man boy.
I can't wait to see what he looks like in two months :)
Alyssa Bateman was very kind and drove me to Kari's on Saturday morning. Mom got there around the same time and is spending the week there. We got to meet baby Logan. So so so small. I forgot how small newborn babies are.
It was fun to play with Alexis. She has so much energy! I couldn't keep up with her.
If you look at Alexis's newborn pictures and look at Logan, they look so similar! That's why I'm so excited to see what Logan looks like once he grows out of being a newborn. But for now he can stay cute and tiny :)

Alexis loved Logan so much! Here's a video of her giving him kisses and trying to hold him.Last Monday for FHE, we drove out to someone's house and had a campfire kind of thing. We combined with another group, so there were lots of people. The guy in the darkness is Austin (Tina), the guy in white is Glen, the guy next to them is from the other group so I don't know him. And then the guy in front who is bleached out by my flash is Austina, who's our dad. I warned everyone "I'm taking a picture, so don't be startled by the flash" but the first one didn't work, because it was dark and I couldn't see where I aim the camera. So I took another one, which is the one I posted. It didn't turn out too great either. But everyone was like "Ahhg stop!" so I didn't take another one.

I don't remember if anything else important happened. I have a really bad memory...

So I'll just include a weird picture of the week of me and Kelsey.

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh, I havent seen Logan yet.