CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week One

When I got to BYUI for real, Kelsey and Julia were already there! That made the transition a million times easier, so I'm very grateful for that!

Classes have been good. Surprisingly, my favorite class so far in Hymns&Doctrine. That sounded the most boring, but it's the most interesting. I also have an absolutely amazing teacher.

Our roommates are good! We get along well. Heidi has really bonded with Kelsey and I, and we're good friends :)
Mileah, however, is hardly ever home. She has a bunch of friends here, so she's always hanging out at their apartments.
She's missing from the Sunday picture because she left early in the morning to go to a missionary farewell and we never saw her again until about 9pm tonight.Ray and Lee came over! As well as Spencer (and FHE bro from last Winter)!
I made Teriyaki for dinner and we had a big family meal! :D
Somehow the subject of Wii came up, and they said they wanted to play. So I brought down my wii and we had a smash bros/mario kart party!
Lots of fun!

Joseph has come over twice as well. I love getting visitors!

So hopefully we'll accumulate more and more friends! And then we have paaaarties like every day! Oh my goodness!

2 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

sounds like you are having fun! just don't party too hard ;)

Winger said...

Glad that you are adjusting okay. We miss you, but know that you are where you are supposed to be---BYU-I.
Have a great semester!!!!