CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rexburg

Wow!
I haven't updated in a long time.

I'm back in school now! Good ol' Rexburg.
We spent a few days at Kari's house before leaving me at school.
We took advantage of Kari's pool and took Alexis out to swim. It was nice to escape the heat.On Saturday, we went boating. Yay! We hadn't gone in a few years.
They put me in the tube with dad and Kelley! I was scared because I knew Ron would NOT go easy on us!
After we got going, Kelley informed me that Ron told him he'd use him as a guinea pig to try and flip the tube. Oh boy :x
And eventually, we were going super fast, and we were on a turn, and the tube caught a little wave or something, and the next thing I knew I was somersaulting under water.
That was my first time being flipped off of an innertube!
At another time, I was riding with Brooklyn, Riley, Rachel, and Krystal. Since we had so many kids, Ron was going pretty slow. We got to a part were there were lots of big waves, so Ron slowed down a lot so we wouldn't go flying. Well, one of the waves crashed over the front of the tube, tipping it forward, while another one hit behind us, forcing the tube up even more.
At a certain point, I realized that there was no way we could get to tube back down, so I tossed Brooklyn out (she was sitting on my lap), and then I jumped. As soon as I got my bearings, I looked around to see if everyone else made it, and became frantic when I realized Riley was missing. I then saw a shape moving around under the tube. I started swimming towards him to help him get out, but he had already found his way out.
Afterwards, he was soooo mad at Ron. It had scared Riley so much. He was sobbing. He kept saying he was stuck under the tube and he couldn't breathe.
Boat drama! Another day, we took Alexis to a park to feed the ducks! It was fun, I hadn't done that in a long time. There were only a very few ducks, though. It was mostly seagulls and geese. They went absolutely crazy at the sight of food. Alexis wasn't too sure about the noisy animals, though.Then we went to the Idaho State Fair!
It was a lot of fun! We ate fair food and went to a few shows. The hypnotist was kind of lame, though. But it was still fun to walk around and see everything and eat the yummy food.

The funnest part of Summer took place just days before heading off to school!
Why couldn't the entire Summer have been so eventful? :P

3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

We had fun!!! Alexis misses you! We'll have to come visit you sometime soon

Winger said...

Yes, it was a very fun week!

Ryan said...

fun