CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 7

This week was very very good. Especially Friday :)

On Monday for FHE we met together and brainstormed ideas for the ward Halloween party. Each FHE group has to come up with a theme to dress up as a group together. We decided on Super Heroes. I'm going to be Hello Kitty girl. Ben is going to be Tumor Boy. Lindsay is probably going to be Nerd Girl. I don't know about the rest.

On Thursday, Travis came over to hang out with me. For a long time, he kept texting me asking to hang out. I always found excuses to not go :/ I didn't really want to hang out with him.
But I finally agreed. So he came over Thursday and we made cookies and played DDR and some card games. Of course, I convinced Kelsey to hang out with us so that I wouldn't be too nervous and uptight. Linds and Celeste were also there for a while.
It was fun, but I don't really want to hang out with him again.
He wants to, though.

Friday night I went to a Barcelona concert! Well... Barcelona was one of the opening bands for Sherwood. But I only went because Barcelona was playing.
I was SOOOO surprised when I heard they were coming. I thought "What could they possibly want in Rexburg?" But Kelsey said it was a College town, so I guess they would get a better crowd than some other places.
It was so excited! I was so nervous to go.
I was planning on finding him afterwards and talking to him. After the show, I saw Chris and Rhett (his band members), but no Brian.
I talked to Alyssa after and she said he was feeling sick so he went to sleep somewhere. (Alyssa didn't like The Pink Spiders (one of the other opening bands), so she went out and found him while they were playing).
When I got home, I got on facebook and messaged him. I said he probably didn't remember me, but I was so and so, and I was so excited that he came to Rexburg and that I was going to College there now.
He responded (which surprised me) and said that he "totally remembered me" (which completely surprised me / made me yelp out of excitement and surprise Kelsey). We had a little conversation, but his responses were very short, so I figured he wasn't too interested and didn't continue the discussion too long.

On Saturday, Kels and I hung out with Rikke! We went and saw Mama Mia. I really hadn't planned on ever seeing it, but I actually really liked it! It was good :)
After, we went and got Thai food. The Pad Thai wasn't very good, but Rikke's Red Curry was. If I go again, I think I'll get that.
Rikke came back home with us and we watched Edward Scizzorhands and the Corpse Bride. I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton :)

I made dinner on Sunday. I made Poppyseed Chicken (which Jessica taught me to make). It was soooo good. I loved it :D

2 comments:

Winger said...

Sounds like you had a good week, I"m glad you made it to see Barcelona.
So, who is Travis? I don't think I've heard you talk about him before. No harm in hanging out and having some friends.
Call me sometime--since your phone always seems to be turned off every time I call you!

Ryan said...

Yummy poppyseed chicken! Cool concert, I'm glad you were able to go. Sounds fun.