CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fifth Sunday

This week has been fun!
The weeks go by so fast. It's nice :)

I don't remember too much.
But yesterday I went to the Spori with Kelsey. She worked on her art project and I played on a nice piano. Mmmm, it felt so nice to play on it, I didn't want to stop.
Kelsey's reference for her art project was Gackt (my favoritest idol).
I think it turned out really really good. She's proud of it, too.

Joseph came over today and yesterday. I like it when he visits. Our apartment isn't very exciting without him ^^;
Celeste has been hanging out with her friend Kurt a lot. He told her that he liked her, but she didn't feel the same way.
Still, they've been hanging out a LOT ever since.

I don't know what else to say.
Today me and Kels went to the Snow Building and I played piano for her. This piano was really nice too ^^;

It's been really cold the past two days. But it's supposed to get warmer tomorrow and for the rest of the week.

5 comments:

Winger said...

Glad to hear some news since you don't answer your phone!
See you in a few days!

Kayli said...

Sorryyy!
I'm so bad at remembering my phone. It's usually off, and when it's on, it's usually on vibrate.
I need to call you and tell you the things I need you/Sister Rowe to bring.

See you in a few days!

Kari Cheney said...

Kelsey is really talented!! You should take this work verification thing off because its really annoying. haha. So Joseph is your home teacher right?

Kari Cheney said...

i meant WORD verification, oops.

Ryan said...

Sounds fun. getting cold already? We haven't had a high lower than 80 since we've been here. And whats with the word verification still here?