CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 29, 2013

Engaged!

I have a hard time getting around to updating my blog... haha

So, on July 4th, I got ENGAGED!!

We went on a date to Alki to eat at our favorite pizza place, and after took a walk along the beach. About an hour in, Chris said he wanted to take some pictures of me, which is why he brought his camera. So I said sure and posed for a couple of photos.














After a couple, he looked at the camera and said "I like this one, it's really cute! Wanna see?" So I said yes and he turned his camera around so I could see it, and on the screen had this picture:
Of course I said yes :)
I was so surprised and happy. I did not expect that to happen that day! And he picked the exact ring I wanted :)











And then he had to take some "after" shots, haha.
Afterwards, we drove over to his parents' house to tell them. When we told his mom, she immediately burst into tears and hugged me and said she was so happy and excited, and she made me cry too! Chris said even he almost wanted to cry after seeing us both so emotional and for making his mom so happy. His dad was really happy to. 
Then we went home to tell my parents' and dad just kept playing on his ipad, haha. Grandma was happy, though! Haha.

After that, we went to downtown Bellevue to watch the fireworks. It was a romantic way to end the evening.
 
The other day, my friend Anna offered to take some engagement pics for us for free, so of course we took her up on that!
























2 comments:

Winger said...

Yay for updating your blog! We are happy for you and this exciting time of your life. What a special 4th of July you had!

Kari Cheney said...

Yay for updating!! hehe. So happy that you are so happy! (the last pic is my fav out of those ones)