CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Promotion and Life

It's been a long time since I updated this blog! A lot has been going on since my last entry!

I've been spending almost every day with Chris. Things are getting really serious, we even looked at engagement rings the other day.

I've been working a lot, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (which I guess is normal). After working basically full time for about 7 months, a management spot opened up and I decided to apply. So now I'm a manager! It's a lot less stressful than I thought it would be, I don't have as many problems and complaints as I thought would arise, but there's always time for those to happen.

Our film group, ISOfox participated in the 100-Hour Film Race this year. We did the 24-Hour one before, if you remember our film "Only One". This one was called "CODER", and it ended up in the top 20 in the Country! (Though there were only 88 entries, but still!) If voting hasn't closed by the time you read this, you should help us out and vote for us at https://www.surverymonkey.com/s/100hourfilmrace2012
It was really fun to film, though very tiring. At the start of the race, they emailed all of the participants the theme, prop and action. The theme was "disconnected", the action was "locking something" and the prop was "carrot". After the email, we had 100 hours (about 4 days) to plan, script out, film, and edit the video.

A few weeks ago I decided to dye my hair! I wanted a reddish brown, but I ended up with reddish blonde. I was really happy with it though! But it was a semi-permanent dye, meaning the color was only supposed to last like 2-3 months. However, it's only been like 1 months and the color is almost completely gone.
Chris wanted to get highlights as well, so we had a double-dying date! His mom did both of our hair.
 So now I've just been working and spending my off time with Chris. And that's pretty much my life right now.








0 comments: