CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

22 Years!


Today is my birthday! I woke up and opened my present from mom. Thank you for the candy and lotion and earrings and money :)
After, Rikke and I went tanning. I didn't burn at all this time! The plan to tan so I don't burn up in Hawaii is becoming a success!
Then my roommates (minus Ferrell and Hannah) and some of our friends went to Wingers for lunch.
After that, I got a call from Chris while we were on the way to Kari's house. We never ever talk on the phone because I really don't generally like talking on phones, so we've only gotten to talk on Valentine's Day and today. It was really nice to hear his voice :)
We got to Kari's and hung out with her and Brent and the kids for an hour or so. I got a present from Ranae with my favorite candy and a gift card to McDonalds (I wondered if mom had hinted to her what I liked!) and Kari got me some candy and Alexis drew me a picture. Thank you!
After visiting Kari, Rikke and I went to the mall and did some shopping. I got a few things from Wet Seal. Stores are starting to prepare for Summer and seeing those clothes make me so excited for Summer and Hawaii!
Then we drove home and now I have a lot of homework to do.
I heard Computer Essentials was supposed to be a really easy class, and it's only 1 credit so it should be easy. But it's turned out to be nothing like what I heard. I have a heavier workload for that class than I do for any of my others, even my 4 credit one. So now it's time to do homework for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Winger said...

Glad you had a good day!
You need to learn to talk on the phone more don't you think?
That was nice of Renae to get you a gift.
I thought that computer class was just a pass/fail for an easy credit. Sorry it's hard.

Ryan said...

How does 22 feel? I can understand generally not liking to talk on the phone, but not even with your boyfriend?!