CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

CCA Potluck



All of these pictures were taken by Jesse Arnold, the "official cameraman" of the Chinese Culture Association.

On Wednesday I went to the CCA potluck. I brought butterscotch oatmeal cookies :)
I was one of the first ones there, so I got to meet the other early-comers.
However, after that, a bunch of people showed up and everyone started splitting off into their own groups.
I found my friend Lauren and kind of stuck with her.
After we ate, the main event was face painting. Lauren left before that started because she had to get to a meeting. So I just kind of floated around..
I didn't get my face painted because I didn't want to have to walk all the way home like that, haha. But I watched everyone get theirs done.
By the way, that's the Korean guy (Brian) that I think is cute.
Even though I didn't really have friends to hang out with, it was still a fun activity. I really like the CCA so far. I just hope I can get to know more people.

On a side note, my roommate vomited into our sink. She cleaned it up as much as she could, but now the sink is clogged and won't drain. She even tried plunging it, haha. Any ideas on how to fix it?

3 comments:

Winger said...

Yuck--why didn't she throw up in the toilet. Did you call the manager to fix it? Try Drano or Liquid Plumber. I hope you don't get sick now.
I'm glad you went to the CCA event even though you don't know many yet--it takes time to break into people's already formed groups--I wish they were better at including you shy ones!

Kayli said...

She woke up around 2am and couldn't go back to sleep, so she went downstairs on her computer for a while. Afterwards, she came back upstairs and was about to come into the room and try to go to sleep when it suddenly hit her and she threw up. She said she was glad she made it in the sink and not on the floor. She isn't sick, she just ate too much at dinner.

And Tony (manager's husband) came by today to fix it. Yay :)

Kari Cheney said...

ewww...haha. Who is the guy in the 1st pic, he's cute! ;)