CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jon Schmidt

I just recently got back from Jon Schmidt's concert here at BYU-Idaho. It was amazing, and definitely better than I expected. I expected it to be really good, but I didn't know how entertaining he'd be.
He played the piano upside down and backwards, he played it with his elbows, he played it with his toes, he played it with his nose, and even with his forehead. He told jokes and played gag songs and it was a really good time.

I'm sure everyone's already seen this video, but if you haven't, you should listen to it. They ended up playing this song twice--once in the set and again in the encore.

2 comments:

Winger said...

I'm so glad you got to go. Have a great semester!!

Ryan said...

Sounds like a great concert. I miss cheap BYU-I concerts, they're great.