CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Asian Adventure #2

My first Asian adventure was making Bulgogi.
This time I tried making Omurice (basically a rice omelette).
I didn't have all the ingredients, but that's alright. I didn't really want to put mushrooms in it anyway. Also, you're supposed to put the rice mixture (rice, onion, green onion, ketchup, and chicken fried together) onto the egg and fold it over, like an omlette. But my egg was too small, and I couldn't fold it over. Also, I made way too much rice. So they ended up looking more like egg/rice pizzas instead of an omlette :/But they were good! I want to make them again some time, hopefully with bigger/thinner eggs and less rice so I can make it an actual omlette. I think I want to try adding some cheese next time too.

1 comments:

Winger said...

Looks interesting--never thought of making a rice omelet. Who ate with you--Kelsey?