CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

For America. For Freedom.

I realize that I haven't updated in a very long time. I had a few pictures, but not many events to really write about. So I'll just clump everything together here.
I cleaned my room for the summer.I hung out with my girls. We went to Highland and talked about our memories. We'd only walk a few feet before we'd point to some place that held memories for us. It was really nice. Highland is where we all became best friends.Mom's birthday and Father's day fell on the same day. I let mom do my hair. Of course she picked my favorite hair style :)I saved mom and dad from certain death in the frigid waters of Lake Washington.And then I made cookies with my favorite girls.

And now it's the 4th of July. I opened at work today, but they sent me home two hours later :(
It wasn't busy enough. They scheduled a bunch of people, but no one came in to see movies.
Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

I cant even tell whats going on in the first picture. I see your face and the rest is a mess.