CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Week of My Last Semester

I've been in school for a week or two or something now. I've lost track, but I don't think it's been very long.
I've been very very very busy this semester so far. Lots and lots of reading, lots and lots of homework, lots and lots of classes. But it's all interesting, so it's worth it :)

I really like all of my roommates. I think that this might be the first semester without any drama!
Still though, it's really hard to be away from home. It's probably a really good thing that I'm so busy, because it doesn't leave me as much time to think about and miss Chris.
So busy I will stay!

Also, it was 4 degrees today. So so so cold :x

1 comments:

Winger said...

Glad you are keeping busy, just don't get overwhelmed. Try to keep on top of it all.
Super that you like your roomies in your tiny tiny apartment.
And Brrrr---stay warm, I hear there is a monster storm coming your way.