CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

First Snow



We got our first snow in Beijing today. A lot of people in class were really excited about it, but I was just glad it waited this long before coming down. Rexburg has turned me into a snow anti-fan.
Louise and Sonia and I went to McDonalds and then to a shopping market. Oh man, the market was so crowded. After about an hour there, I was really ready to go. Crowds make me uncomfortable when people are always bumping into you and you're getting shoved all over the place.

I'm getting extremely excited to come home. I love China, but I'm just ready to be home now. Sixteen days!

1 comments:

Winger said...

I wouldn't like to get shoved all over the place either.
I'm sure you will have way more than your share of snow in Rexburg--and you're going to have even farther to trek in it to campus now that you'll be living out in the boondocks. :)
See you at home soon---hope all my sick germs are gone before you get here!