CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another Class Outing

Wow it’s been a while and a lot has happened. The Friday before I went on vacation, I went with some of my classmates to eat Italian food in Sanlitun. Inside the subway though, some of us got our tickets and went through and were waiting for the train, but some of the others were taking a really long time. So after like twenty minutes, some of them came down to tell us what was going on. Rungui’s qianbao (I can’t remember English…The pouch that holds your money…) was stolen. His money, his credit cards, everything. So after talking to security and finding that they couldn’t do anything to help, he just went back to the school. I felt so bad for him…

Also, since Rungui left, TOP was the only Korean, and he doesn’t speak English. So us Americans, English, and Italians were all speaking English to each other, but TOP couldn’t understand so he just stayed pretty silent. As much as I could, I’d try to explain what we were talking about to him in the limited amount of Chinese we knew. He didn’t really have very much fun though L. I had a lot of fun though ^^; I love the people in my class.

This is TOP. His real name is Han Kyungho and his Chinese name is Han Jinghao. But I call him TOP because I think he looks like the Korean celebrity TOP. At first everyone just thought it was funny, but now he responds to the name without a second thought, haha. I also named him Kevin because he didn't have an English na

This is Louise, she's from England. Besides Rungui, she's my best friend in the class. She's really funny and has the funniest laugh.

1 comments:

Winger said...

Sorry your friend lost his wallet---that would be scary.
I'm glad you enjoy your classmates, hope you will keep in touch with them and have lifelong friends.