CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Karaoke Night

Thursday night was the combined Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Mmong/etc Association party. They hosted a big Karaoke party. I went, and it was really fun! And I got Holly to agree to come with me for a few minutes!Afterwards, me and some friends went to "The Green Screen". It's an IBC business set up in the MC where you get 15 minutes to take as many pictures as you want and put them on any background you want.
Our first picture was the four of us with my favorite band, BIGBANG.

At first, Holly was going to go with me, but at the last minute she decided she didn't want to. So I had to rush and get together a few people so I wasn't alone. Luckily Elaine and Lauren agreed to go with me, and Lauren brought her roommate Hersshey.

I'm getting along good with all my roommates. Although we all have a hard time understanding Holly. She stays up until 4 or 5am, sleeps on the couch until her first class, and then sleeps most of the day when she gets home from classes, and then stays up until 4 or 5am again.
And she kind of stares at people. Like today I was doing homework on the couch and Holly was going up the stairs, and I noticed her slow down and then stop for a few seconds, so I looked up and she was just staring at me. When she saw that I saw, she smiled quickly and continued up the stairs. Almost every day Kristin complains to me about how Holly stares at her and Trevor and it makes them feel uncomfortable.
I dunno. She's a nice girl, though.

2 comments:

Winger said...

Yay another post from Kayli!
Your Karaoke night sounded fun, and I'm glad you got to do the green screen. that's cool you now have a picture with your favorite band!
I think everyone has to experience strange habits from roommates. I'm glad that you are nice to her though and try to include her in things. Her sleeping schedule does sound all messed up though.
Have a great week--and we'll see you soon!

Ryan said...

That looked like a hard setup for karaoke, the singers had their backs to the audience. Did you sing? Jess and I went to a ward karaoke night a few months ago.
So did you bring your own pictures for the green screen back drop?